Celebrating your perfect wedding at the Steppe Center!
The Steppe Center is a perfect place to celebrate your magical day with your loved ones. Located just three minutes from the Harrison/Giles St. exit from I-80, our location is easy to find, and has plenty of parking! Below you will find everything you need to get started with planning!
How much does it cost, and what's included?
Saturday rental of the Birmingham Ballroom (reception only) : $1500
Friday and Sunday : $1200
Saturday rental for ceremony & reception : $1800-$2000 (Depending on amount of guests)
Friday and Sunday : $1500-$1800
What's included, and what's not?
· Three hours of set-up time
· Tables and chairs
· Dance area / space for a DJ or a band
· Flat screen television in lobby
· Clean up of hall
· Dressing rooms
· Access to kitchen
· The renters have the flexibility to choose their own licensed caterer. Caterer provides all plates, silverware, napkins, utensils, roasters, serving staff, etc.
· Easy to find location for out of town guests. Readily accessible from Interstate 80, three minutes from the Harrison/Giles St. Exit
· Free Parking
Security, $35 per hour per security guard (required if alcohol is served).
Bartending - $20/hr per bartender
Damage deposit- $300 (refunded as long as there is no damage to the property)
There are many different options/packages available to you for your beverage service including…
Cash bar (Guests buy their own drinks)
Limited open bar (You choose a dollar amount, or amount of time you would like to host guest’s drinks, after which it converts to a cash bar).
Full open bar (A tab is run throughout the length of the entire party. An advance deposit will be required.)
Other options such as per-guest, per-hour packages are available.